Here we are, back on track with the random facts about yours truly. Tomorrow is my birthday! I thought it pretty appropriate to bring out the random facts again.
If you’ve missed the beginning..
31. I just bought my first pair of sneakers in at least 10 years. I don’t like it when shoes cover my feet completely unless it’s a pair of boots. I have weird anxiety around it, but the shopping trip was rather anti-climatic. No anxiety just yet, but I do have these sleek sneaks.
33. I’m getting over my obsession with only painting my nails different shades of pink, red and purples. I’ve branched out!
34. Always this.
35. I need to sleep with a fan on. My biggest worry when not in my own bed is “how can I get a fan sound.” I’ve even tried finding an app for my phone to recreate the lullaby a fan gives me. I blame my mom for this quirk.
36. When I was around 14 I used to wear at least 30 bracelets on each of my wrists.
37. I very rarely purchase clothes at full price. I love a sale and a good thrift store.
38. I’ve been an alternative model on and off since 2004. I was once on the cover of a local newspaper, and have even done a few fashion/burlesque shows.
39. I wear two rings every day. One on each ring finger. If I don’t have the rings on I feel naked and even feel “phantom” rings.
40. I have a locket a good friend gave me, it’s contents are a secret. I glued it shut so no one knows what’s in it but me.
Tha’s all folks! Well, until next time.