Resolutions? Not so much for me. I always felt that you can evoke change in yourself and in your life on any day of the year, not just the changing of the calendar.
Last year I managed to complete 2 of my goals, which in total isn’t too bad. I bought 3 plants, and managed to work away at my debt. I know, pretty lofty accomplishments. I did take steps towards crossing off the others, that counts for something.
My goals for 2012 include:
- Create more traffic to my blog
- Finalize my etsy shop
- Purchase a new camera
- Work on my savings
- Travel more often
- Create more DIY’s
- Find an apartment with a bathtub
- Volunteer/Get more involved with the local arts community
- Find more part time work pet sitting
- Create a piece of art every month
- Read more often
- Start taking more pilates/core fusion/yoga classes
- Find a local tattoo artist
- Take more time for myself
- Enjoy the smaller moments
- Laugh more
I think I have a lot to look forward to in 2012. So, for my last post of this year, Happy New Years! I expect great things.