Here we go. The first 10 of many 10’s..
- My name is Stephanie Marie. I reside in a little city you may have heard of before, Boston Massachusetts. I first moved here about 7 years ago from my original state of origin, New York. I have an insatiable wanderlust which I’ve only sedated by living in Portland Oregon, Columbus Ohio and Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
- I grew up in a log cabin in the woods of upstate New York. I spent my childhood running through streams and jumping over fences. My favorite activities involved making mud pies and building forts. I was a bit of a tomboy.
- I love to drive. I once drove 22 hours straight from Alabama to Pennsylvania. A lot of sugar free red bull and red lace licorice.
- I lift my feet whenever I drive over railroad tracks.
- I love the color turquoise.
- I have somewhere around 30 tattoos. I somehow lose track all the time and can not wait to get even more. I have every one of my toes tattooed, and a storm cloud behind my right ear. His name is Grumpy Gus.
- I have an obsession with owls, that of course has lead to me having an owl collection. Wind chimes, necklaces, candles, you name it! My Grandma has an extensive owl collection shes been slowly giving to me every time I visit. My favorite owl would have to be a build a bear owl named Murray that sleeps on my bed every night.
- I love listening to classic rock when I cook. A little Def Leopard does sauteing some good.
- I can’t walk in heels to save my life.
- I’m a natural red head. I dyed my hair black for Halloween once when I was 18, and it kinda stuck ever since.
.. and more on that later.